Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Dude! Good Line!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member wolfwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    "Hey, my dork fell off."

    "Your dead! Besides, It's not like you used it anyway."

    from a script entitled "Bitchin' Biken' Zombies"

    ------------------
    "Ah, the power of cheese."

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jim Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    Best line in one of my movies.

    Captain of the Titanic.

    "Where all this f**king water coming from!!!"

    Jim Bird.


    ------------------

  3. #23
    Inactive Member eggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Hey, I mean, it's not like it's illegal or anything to impersonate a doctor...right?

    -Deprivation


    ------------------
    I am a filmmaker! Behold my awesome power of being in debt!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Gwailofilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2000
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SHIBA MASK: "Ah ha, Catman! Your powers have grown since you were scratched by that radioactive Persian at the age of three!" (but in Cantonese (don't ask))

    -from "Teabreak"

    TOM: "A couple of years ago, I was chased around by this big bloke with a huge knife andnow, I'm in a bloody zombie movie! It's like my life's being run by John Carpenter!"

    -A fantastic adlib from Tom Webb in "Night of the Living Kevs"

    ------------------
    The future is here:-
    www.gwailofilms.co.uk

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Whoever wrote this script should be shot"
    -From a film I wish I made

    ------------------
    My hit list, third draft.
    1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "You know how he is, he's wierd! He likes puzzles!"
    -Georgie

    This is from the script (cyberpunk.) I will be shooting in a month or so, Georgie is talking about his father.

    ------------------
    "Ugggggh"
    -some zombie from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

  7. #27
    Inactive Member 8th Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "is it true that I'm a good liar? Well, I guess if people know me as a liar then I obviously can't be a good one. The fact is I'm just not good at telling the truth."
    -William Bart
    "the Deeper We Dig"


    ------------------
    PRM

  8. #28
    Inactive Member MrStumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    'Did you see where my spaceship went?'

    Digital Afro

    ------------------

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Okay, which one of us is ?"
    -Quote from of the Living Nights

    ------------------
    My hit list, third draft.
    1. Despin Entertainment 2. Kathy S. 3. Skin 4. Chance1234 5. Littlerich 6. miker 7. foolmaster 8. Mods 9. eddie 10. GrizzAdams

  10. #30
    Inactive Member sicFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Hell? I know of no such word."

    ------------------
    This post brought to you by John.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •